Wednesday 28 July 2010

On Russian women and their evils....

Russia. So now me and dad have come back for a while to our homeland. Dad has been out here for a month and a bit already- he's been working here helping a few Western companies not get themselves in any shit here... which is a lot more difficult than it sounds, considering at times it feels like the whole country is trying to stick a massive fist up your arse. 'Oh the goods are being held at customs?' you say as you feel one finger slip up your arse. 'It'll take three weeks to receive' you begin to gasp as another two fingers ease their way in. 'You want how much?!' you scream as the whole hand and arm disappear up your colon. That's his job. My job is a translator (which means babysitter out here) and I've decided to do some manual work at the site when I'm not needed to earn some extra money and break the day up a bit. As a result of spending a lot of time with English builders, I've developed an idea of what it is like to be English here- and I'm so glad I'm not in their situation. From not being able to communicate with anyone, apart from each other, to being treated as a meal ticket for any opportunistic local- there is absolutely nothing that I envy about them.

There are spotters always hovering around them when we sit in the central part of town for a beer and a chat, but they remain blissfully ignorant. One example was what happened the other day. We were in the central park of the town we're staying in. A man walked by who was clearly a bad spotter, seeing as even I saw him. All of a sudden 15 minutes later a group of cute girls park themselves close to us and start smiling at us. I've been taught that that is a sign that now is a good time to leave. It's common practice for criminals over here to lure people in using gorgeous girls to a quiet spot so there isn't any hassle and their guard is down. So when a group of attractive girls started coming on to them, after they had just spent the last hour speaking loudly in English, I wasn't exactly shocked. I wasn't totally sure though and didn't want to seem like a paranoid fun sponge so I obliged and went over and helped them talk to each other. They chose one guy out of the lot to talk to and wanted to go for a walk- me and him and three girls. Bear in mind that it was sunset at this point too by the way. Eventually I convinced them to take all 5 of us with them, thinking we were just going to walk around the nice and open public park. As we walked, the tall one with black hair out of the group split off and went on the phone- making sure I was out of earshot, and another one of them suggested we go see some sights about 15 minutes away and then go to a club. Knowing full well my poor English flowers would be torn apart and trampled in a Russian night club, where they didn't speak the language and know how to behave, I had enough and said we needed to get back to the hotel and left the girls there. This might seem ridiculous behaviour to someone from England, but when you're treated as a walking bag of money by some people this kind of excessive paranoia is very important.

I've been told stories of underage girls here being given apartments or hotel rooms to bring back guys and have sex with them. After a certain time the girl would start ripping her clothes and hair, scratching her body and screaming during sex. The police would then burst in on queue and arrest the guy for raping a minor. Then the guy is faced with a choice of being thrown in a Russian prison.+, where they destroy people who touch underage girls and do horrible shit like castration and so on, or bribing the police with a massive sum of money to forget about the whole situation. That's how some officers earn some extra income. As well as this possibility, they could quite easily be leading us into an ambush or would blackmail the guys after they had sex with them and found out they were underage... or they could just be nice girls! Don't worry, I joke.




pure evil

So yea, I had my reasons. What I found wonderful though was how totally oblivious the guys were to this situation and were so genuinely surprised when I decided to change our plans. Clearly the wonderful thing about using girls for this sort of thing is that all the blood flows to the victim's cock and all sense of fear or common sense is washed away in the process. Thankfully it all ended well, with the only bad thing being a bit of blue balls for the boys.

Anyway, I think this wall of text is enough for today. Tomorrow there'll be a story about blackmail and massive logs left in the toilet.

1 comment:

  1. Yup, but look hard enough and YOU will find that in any country in the world. uhm...maybe it's just YOU in particular??

    ReplyDelete