Friday 20 August 2010

Ukraine

This isn't much of a post... just a few photos from where I'm at at the moment. So, in no particular order...









train station (some small town I briefly was at)


view from the town

This is from me and my cousin went to an old factory site. There was a load of buildings there that used to all produce something during the Soviet Union. Once it collapsed, the industry was ruined and this massive space was turned into a burnt out ghost town...









some breh fishing near mine

Lots of people sell fruits/veg along the river bank


My dad and aunt in one of their old classrooms.

Peasants travel like this.. no joke

where I sleep

Just a bit more flat..

the living room

the river where we go a'swimmin'

some more river..

central area of the town

typical bunch of flats near my grandparent's

This isn't much of a post... just a few photos from where I'm at at the moment. So, in no particular order...


the stairway for our flats

outside the flats

A little celebration for my arrival

My grandad and godfather

More celebratin'

No comments:

Post a Comment